Thursday 19 April 2012

Making fabric wings - 4th April 2012


I'm currently about half-way through my easter break, and I'm really not sure where the time has gone... I've had lots of little odd-jobs to get done, but it doesn't feel like I've tackled anything important yet. It'll be back to Uni next weekend, then I'll have less than a month to do two projects - AGH! I really need to get my research out the way, so I can then really concentrate on getting the good stuff done. What I have been doing though is making my fabric wings.


It doesn't look like much in this picture, but I've added more layers now and hopefully it'll look quite impressive when finished. I'm using random colours for this pair, but I'll be more purposeful in my choices if I make another... On a cheery note, I got a B for my children's book project! Would have been nice to get an A, but I don't think what I did was impressive enough. But I'm still proud of what I managed to create, which should be the most important thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment