Friday 10 August 2012

Time flies by...

My last post was in June - oh dear. I have had yet another busy summer holiday - but not in a good way (well, it hasn't been ALL bad). There's been an operation, an on-going recovery, a car crash (though nobody was badly injured), a death, and a funeral. I've also been on a (rainy) trip to London (pre-Olympics) and a (sunny) trip to Oxford, which was actually to do with University work - Huzah! I have also now purchased - a light-box, a graphics drawing tablet, and a new laptop. I have yet to have a good crack at using both the light and tablet. There's still the end of the Olympics, a family holiday, and a trip to the West End for my 21st birthday to come, then at some point, I'll look at my Holiday work list and fall over, then it'll be my birthday come September, then the start of my final year at University 0_o

P.S Going to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta tomorrow - will hopefully get lots of good photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment